Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good Luck!

My friend Leah sent this to me and it so made me laugh today. Leah, thank you! I loved it.

Today was a mighty fine day. I won a bet in my first class of the day. Jocelyn and I made a bet before class as to how may slides the professor would get through. I said four, she said six. I won. Our professor invariably gets off task. We are about 5 days behind and it is only the third week.

I got some solid work done today in the afternoon and took a break to go out and enjoy the nice weather. I walked to a local market, bought a chocolate chip cookie and slowly walked back to the office. On the way back, I bumped into Jocelyn and we chatted for about 10 minutes before both of us headed back to work. The Downtown area is pretty concentrated so it is not uncommon to bump into someone you know. I don't know many people here and oddly enough, I've bumped into acquaintances at least three times.

Dinner tonight consisted of a (Lois's) bacon, kohlrabi and tomato sandwich. Yum!

No comments: