I am continually surprised by what I learn. At the farmer's market today, I learned about how ignorant I am when it comes to garlic. I was surprised to learn how many different types of garlic exist. Before, garlic was garlic was garlic. Now, I am enlightened and will never look at a bulb as just a bulb, it might be a German Stiffneck or a Purple Stripe. Who knew...I didn't!
To savor the last bits of free time before school starts, I partook of the Landlocked Film Festival and watched Pond Hockey. Having only attended two hockey games in my life, I don't know much about the sport, but I still appreciated the fun and simplicity of pond hockey. The players looked cold, but jazzed to be playing hockey on the pond "the way it was meant to be played."
And now I wonder crap, will it get that cold here?
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment