Thursday, August 5, 2010
Earning Points
When it came down to it, it just made more sense to fix my car rather than walk away from it. So, I bit the bullet, had it towed to IC and am having it fixed. Here is my logic: It was a good car. Some unfortunate things happened. If I fix the car, it will (knock on wood) be a good car again. If I get a new (used) car, I will essentially be trading it in for something comparable to what I have, EXCEPT what's not to say that something would go wrong on the new (used) car. I'd rather take a gamble with something I know than an unknown. On the bright side, I will have a car that runs and some considerable progress toward a dream vacation with all the points I am "earning" on my credit card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"I'd rather take a gamble with something I know than an unknown."
Seems like a good life philosophy. I hope it holds.
Post a Comment