I won't even pretend to catch you up on the last two month it seems pretty hard to do. It involved a trip to Colorado for a dear friend's memorial service, final exams, finals week, a proposal acceptance, a trip to LA with Greg, a train trip to St. Louis for a friend reunion, a trip to southern Kansas for a wedding, a trek back to Iowa, my computer dying, purchasing a new computer, and now I leave tomorrow for a trip to Chicago.
Oh yes, and then there are comprehensive exams for which I have begun the grueling task of reviewing all of my notes for not one, not two, not three... but 7 classes. As if that weren't enough, I am also preparing to write a 10 page take-home exam/ paper (to be completed in the week after my comprehensive exams) for my exams in policy.
In terms of classwork, I only needed 6 hours this semester- I signed up for 10. Overkill.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Was that "a proposal acceptance" as in school proposal or as in marriage proposal? I think it's the former. Sorry we missed you on your trip to Chicago!
Ha! Research proposal, indeed. I will send you an e-mail next time I'm in Chicago! I would love to see you.
Post a Comment