Friday, December 9, 2011

TGIF

Today: Met with my advisor to learn what I should expect next week. There are no more senior grad students than I, so when I need to know questions like "what should I expect?" There really isn't anyone around, but my advisor. And, as promised yesterday I did run a power analysis and then realized that I might not actually need to do one, or that the information may be futile anyway. Well, I guess if anyone asks me about it, I can at least say I did it.

I also drafted letters of communication to my subjects (whoever you are!) And naturally, left parts blank because I don't really know what I'm doing yet...

Tomorrow: Review my survey and proposal.

Cool things: Greg and I got to have breakfast with my dad this morning! He was traveling through and got share breakfast with us! I had a half of a cinnamon roll and fruit. Incidentally, for lunch I had a half of a cinnamon roll. (I may have also had two moon pies today.) I promise dinner will be healthier. Greg is making pasta and I am bringing spinach!

No comments: