Sunday, February 27, 2011
change in attitude
Better. I'm feeling better about oral comps. I studied some this weekend with a friend and that gave me some confidence. Also, I gave myself an attitude adjustment. I'm not caring so much about things right now...this is actually a healthy change. Maybe I should specify that I don't care so much about things that don't matter. I skipped an optional meeting on Friday to eat burritos with my boyfriend. I didn't apply to internships that I don't actually want. Tonight, I will have the stress of the week massaged away instead of fretting about a paper that is due in two weeks... I know it will get done. I'm saving my energy for me. If classwork does not directly relate to potential dissertation topics, I force it to. I worked out 4 of the last 6 days and am always surprised by what exercise does for my disposition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment