Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fresh Start

So here are the stats: I have approximately 1.5 years left of course work and then one year of the "Big D." That is, if everything goes accordingly. This past week kicked off the second half of my coursework. I'm taking yet another stats class which seems okay so far. Well, despite the fact that the class starts at 8:00 in the morning and it is in a small dark cozy room. Seriously, this room is designed to screen films, not for following stats lectures. My theory class is so much better than my class last semester (so far.) The textbook is useful, the professor seems fair, the material, accessible. Amazing what even the slightest inkling of competence does for the downtrodden. Of course, this class is in the same classroom as T and T( of last semester's infamy). I firmly believe humans are creatures of habit, but NO ONE chose to sit in the same seat as we sat last semester. Everyone is looking for a fresh start.

No comments: