You may notice new links to new blogs. I figured I'd take a few moments to introduce you.
1. I don't know this woman personally, a friend told me about this blog. But after reading her bio and just the most recent posting, you realize the importance of the life she leads. All other "reality shows" be damned... this is the real deal.
http://thebodiebunch.blogspot.com/
2. This is a friend of mine who has nothing in common with me other than we live the illustrious life of grad students and we like Indian food. We have divergent views to say the least... Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.ivorytoweradventures.com/
3. My awesome neighbor from the OP who introduced me to the music of Les Miserables as a 10 year old.... no, it wasn't your average upbringing. She is relocating to CA from DC. If you want to know anything about the politics of health care, she is the one to listen to.
http://benderinberkeley.blogspot.com
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks Karoline!!
Post a Comment