Winter is letting down her guard and Spring is drizzling in. This past week saw temperatures in the 50s and 60s. For the past four months, my "new" bike has been holding up the wall in my apartment. With temperatures conducive to riding, I took it out for the first spin of the season with a friend. The bike path along the river was relatively unpopulated and a nice ride on a Friday evening. Iowa's crew team was practicing, and I couldn't help but wish to be on the river as I passed several houses with canoes in their backyards. On our way back, we stopped off downtown for drinks and dinner. The ped mall seemed busy and fun with families, students and the general public enjoying the first breaths of spring.


1 comment:
Glad to see you out on on the road! The bike looks great. Enjoy!
Post a Comment