Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Responsibility
With the semester underway, and exactly one week of classes complete, I am proud to announce that I am caught up on my readings...for now. I have 13 hours this semester, which is a lot. Ordinarily, to take on this course load, one needs permission from an adviser. Permission was granted and now I've embarked on what might possibly be my most difficult semester ever. However, I have a few factors going for me. (1) I'm really motivated to learn the information in all of my classes, (2) I respect all of the professors, (3) I've had a strong start to the semester. I'm probably being a bit optimistic, I know this semester is going to be a challenge, but I'm demonstrating a level of responsibility that even impresses me. For instance, I was assigned my first project today. Immediately, I went to the library to speak with our librarian extraordinaire regarding my project, I didn't wait until I felt pressured to do so. I just did it. Hopefully, I can keep this up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment