

A new blog. Like a new hamster. Can I take care of it? Will I be able to tend to it daily? If not daily, often enough to keep it alive? We shall see.
In my whirlwind last 2.5 weeks (Agh! Only 2.5 weeks!) in D-town, I'm trying to fit it all in. "It" being everything I think I need to do, accomplish, see and eat. "It" is a lot I'm finding. Part of "it" was accomplished this weekend when I went to camp with Jon and Miranda. I also got to meet their friends. I love my friends and I just know that any friends of my friends are going to be good people. We ate at a delicious Mexican place (and was served by the cutest little teenager. Really, if I were his mom, I'd be proud) and went to a distillery in Palisades to partake of some local spirits. I enjoyed everyone's company and enjoyed my time with Jon and Miranda. I will miss them just on the other side of the mountains.
Saturday we headed to the Montrose area to camp among the Aspen. This is an unadulterated portion of Colorado. Pristine, amazing, vast. Not developed, not polluted, not domesticated. Just gorgeous.

No comments:
Post a Comment