Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mid-way

The mid-term came and went uneventfully. The "five hour" take home exam was humbling. When classmates ask how it went I reply, "It is probably an accurate measure of what I learned in the class." Which implies, "I left a lot blank." It is doubtful that I will fail, afterall, no one has had to retake it and I'm sure I'm not the only one with poor achievement in this class. Besides, I calculated my credits and I am sitting pretty if I really need to take it again. Besides, I'm supposed to comp in this class (Hahahaha!) and I figured I might be sitting in on it again next Fall anyway.

But it is done. That is all that really matters, and what actually matters more is that I have a dear friend to cook dinner for me tonight and celebrate a milestone of the program.

No comments: