After a week off, I headed back to the office last week. I expected it to be a ghost town with everyone on vacation. Technically, most of us don't have to be back to work until mid June. I have a different arrangement so I already started back. Surprising, EVERYONE was in the office. This rarely happens. And everyone was seriously working, to boot. Not just on work, but on publications, research, the initial stages of dissertations. Without classwork, time has availed itself, and everyone is taking advantage of it.
I'm settling into a summer routine that involves coming home and watching at least one episode of Six Feet Under. This series hooked me about 3 months ago and I've been checking out the DVDs from the library. Not usually one to follow TV shows, I've found myself captivated by the characters and the plots. ... and I'm usually really disappointed when someone else has checked out the entire season in which I am in the midst of watching! That is just not cool.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment