After a half hour of low brass entertainment, we ducked into the Natural History Museum to see the much heralded sloth. Evidently these animals roamed the Iowan forests back in the Pleistocene. It was really big. Katherine told me it was big, but I just had to see with my own eyes. Although we didn't stay for too long, we did dash through the rest of the displays and decided we need to come back to spend more time with the exhibits. They were actually quite good and warrant another visit.
I do want to update you on my new exercise regiment. I've never been a runner, much the less one that runs in the cold temperatures. However my interests have changed. I now run all the time when I'm outside because IT IS SO DANG COLD!!! I really can't bear to walk, I just run everywhere. Weather.com says it feels like -11 right now! I'd agree. That seems about right.



No comments:
Post a Comment