This morning I awoke to freezing rain rapping at my window. I looked out to see frozen rivulets of ice streamed down my window and the sidewalk looks treacherous. People always think since I'm from Denver that I'm used to this. I'm not. We had a more gentile winter in Denver. Sure it would snow and ice over...but it always seemed to melt. The ground has been blanketed with snow for a week now.
Tis the week before finals, ie: the week all projects are due. I'm turning in one project this morning and another this Friday. It will be good to get my project done. I've been disappointed with the assignment and have put it off. I've already written two pages, so I'm not completely neglecting the asssignment, but I WILL be spending more time on it today and tomorrow.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment