Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bath Time

The garden gnomes got a once a year bath. They worked very hard in the garden this season. I'm proud of them. With the advent of fall, the garden has closed. I will admit that my efforts waned in August. Once my car died, and the weather became hot and rainy, I just didn't make it to the garden but every other week or so. Despite their best efforts, the gnomes could not keep up with the weeds. I was able to harvest basil and delicious tomatoes, but really, by the end, the garden looked unkempt. The next garden will be smaller, closer to my home and will have a more reasonable square foot to gnome ratio.

2 comments:

April said...

The gnome to square foot ratio is very important!

Laura Lavid said...

i love your garden gnomes!!! I hope you are doing well! take care